Submission Terms and Conditions
- If you enter these awards, you are entering into an agreement to attend the awards ceremony in Novemberand purchase a table or seats at the event if your entry is shortlisted.
- Products must have been completed between June 2016 and July 2017 and MUST be available in the UK.
- You may enter as many categories as you wish.
- All material submitted will remain strictly confidential to the judges.Descriptions of submissions from winners and finalists may be published in connection with the Awards. Entrants may, however, mark certain sensitive parts of their entry 'not for publication'.
- The judges reserve the right to amend category selections where appropriate.
- The judges reserve the right to disqualify any entry not meeting the expected standard of entry.
- The judges' decision will be final and no correspondence will be entered into before or after the judging.
- Incisive Media is not liable for any costs incurred by applicants in the evaluation and judging process.
- Entries not made through the online submission system will not be accepted.
- Shortlisted companies will be notified in advance of the presentation of the awards.
- Entries received after the final closing date may not be accepted.
>> START YOUR ENTRY <<