1. If you enter these awards, you are entering into an agreement to attend the awards ceremony in July and purchase a table or seats at the event if your entry is shortlisted.
2. Projects must have been completed between Jan 2015 and Jan 2016 and MUST be UK-based.
3. You may enter as many categories as you wish.
4. If you enter more than one category, you must submit different entries for each one. Judges may discount entries in different categories that read the same.
5. All material submitted will remain strictly confidential to the judges.
6. Descriptions of submissions from winners and finalists may be published in connection with the Awards. Entrants may, however, mark certain sensitive parts of their entry 'not for publication'.
7. The judges reserve the right to amend category selections where appropriate.
8. The judges reserve the right to disqualify any entry not meeting the expected standard of entry.
9. The judges' decision will be final and no correspondence will be entered into before or after the judging.
10. Incisive Media is not liable for any costs incurred by applicants in the evaluation and judging process.
11. Entries not made through the online submission system will not be accepted.
12. Shortlisted companies will be notified in advance of the presentation of the awards.
13. The winners and judges commended of each category will be announced at the presentation of the Awards; under no circumstances will the details be disclosed before that time.
14. Entries received after the final closing date may not be accepted.